birding-aus

Saudi Arabian birds

Subject: Saudi Arabian birds
From: (Ian Burton Tarrant)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 19:29:57 +1000
G'day folks!
Just a quick email to announce the creation of a few webpages of images of
birds captured from video whilst in Saudi Arabia during 1992-1993, please
have a look and if they seem popular I will put some more images on. The
address is:
http://www.ecn.net.au/~aviceda/saudi1.htm
Please let me know what you think and get back to me!
Tom Tarrant
Lot 4 Dayboro Rd, Rush Creek, Dayboro, Queensland 4521
Homepage: http://www.ecn.net.au/~aviceda/aviceda.htm