birding-aus

DARWIN-BROOME

Subject: DARWIN-BROOME
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 21:12:29 +1000
Folks:

In an earlier posting I referred to my friend, Jan England, planning to be
on Kangaroo Island over Christmas and the New Year.  Jan doesn't let the
grass grow under her feet; she is already planning her Easter trip and seeks
help with that.  I forward the following on her behalf.

"I will be visiting BROOME during Easter 1997 (28 March - 6 April).  My
flight has a six (6) hour stopover in DARWIN on Good Friday (28 March).
Alternatively I may hire a car in Darwin and drive to Broome (6 days).

If anyone could provide information re Darwin birding spots I'd be grateful.
Or better still, would anyone be interested in sharing a car with me to Broome.

Please contact me on 07 3870 7553 or via snail mail at 1/15 Ada Street
TARINGA Q. 4068.  Jan England"

People may care to email me and I'll pass messages on to Jan.

Julian
Julian Bielewicz
12 Florence Street
Kippa Ring, Q. 4021