birding-aus

Thomas and Thomas and Ordering online.

Subject: Thomas and Thomas and Ordering online.
From: (Tony Palliser)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 21:46:33 +1000
I would like to second what Dr John Leonard has to say the Thomas and Thomas
book is invaluable for finding birds in Australia  and ordering books from
the NHBS
is indeed a real pleasure. but we have covered this before in a previous
string I
seem to recall.

One thing that I do think worth mentioning is that if you do want to order
by using your
credit card on line consider getting a second card with a small limit just
for peace of
mind.  Personally I think the chances of anything unpleasant happening are
remote.
Has anyone ever experienced any problems using a credit card over the internet?
am I still too trusting?

Regards
Tony