birding-aus

Re: The Solomons

Subject: Re: The Solomons
From: "TPALLISE.AU.ORACLE.COM" <>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 95 11:22:50 EST
Bill,
The only guide that I know of is the Guide to the Birds of the North Solomons
by Don Hadden. This detail is from memory as I do not actually have the book
myself. I don't think any of the other Islands are covered by fieldguides.

Regards
Tony

From:"Bill Venables " <>
Subject: The Solomons

Does anyone know if there are any field guides that might be
useful for the Solomon Islands?

(The Solomons are a melanesian group south east of New Guinea and
north east of Australia; just south of Bougainville.)

My brother is off there in a few weeks time.  Tough break, eh?

Bill