Postdoctoral Position at the University of Washington - School of Oceano

To: "" <>
Subject: Postdoctoral Position at the University of Washington - School of Oceanography
From: William Wilcock <>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 16:05:24 +0000
Dear Colleagues

Shima Abadi and I have an exciting postdoctoral opportunity at the University of Washington School of Oceanography focusing on Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) and marine mammal bioacoustics. We are seeking a postdoctoral researcher to explore the capabilities of DAS for recording vocalizations of Southern Resident Killer Whales and other marine mammals in the Salish Sea.

The start date is negotiable, but the position is open from June 1, 2024, with a preference to fill it by September 1, 2024. The review process will begin on March 15 and will continue until the position is filled. For detailed information on the application process, please visit this website:https://apply.interfolio.com/139337

Please share this position with any qualified candidates and  contact me with questions.

Best Regards

William Wilcock

William S. D. Wilcock
Jerome M. Paros Endowed Chair in Sensor Networks
School of Oceanography
University of Washington
Seattle WA 98195-7940
206-543-6043 (W): 206-601-1184 (M)