Job Opportunity: University of Miami/NOAA Southeast Fisheries Science Ce

To: Melissa Soldevilla - NOAA Federal <>
Subject: Job Opportunity: University of Miami/NOAA Southeast Fisheries Science Center
From: Melissa Soldevilla - NOAA Federal <>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:59:46 +0000
Dear colleagues,

Through our partnership with the University of Miami, the NOAA Southeast Fisheries Science Center marine mammal branch in Miami, FL is looking to hire a full-time research associate with expertise in passive acoustics to help us with upcoming field work and data analyses.

This position at the University of Miami RSMAS campus can be found on the UM job site (www.miami.edu/careers) as requisition R100061685.

Please share this info with any potential applicants and feel free to contact me at with any questions.

Best wishes,
Melissa

Melissa Soldevilla, PhD
Research Fishery Biologist