Job: Postdoctoral Fellows in AI for Biodiversity Monitoring

To: "" <>
Subject: Job: Postdoctoral Fellows in AI for Biodiversity Monitoring
From: Dan Stowell <>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 09:50:26 +0000
Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce that we have 2 two-year postdoctoral positions
available.

We're looking for early-career researchers who would like to develop AI
for sound and image recognition of nature. The positions are here in the
beautiful Dutch city of Leiden, as part of projects funded by Horizon
Europe. At Naturalis, you will work in a team with experts in both AI
and biodiversity, and you will also collaborate with project partners in
other European institutions.

Full details here:
https://www.naturalis.nl/en/about-us/postdoctoral-fellows-in-ai-for-biodiversity-monitoring

Deadline: Sunday 26th June

Please feel free to contact me with any questions! And please forward
this to anyone who may be interested.

Best wishes
Dan Stowell
--
Dan Stowell http://www.mcld.co.uk/research/
Associate Professor of AI & Biodiversity