TDWG Audubon Core now has "region of interest" vocabulary

To: "" <>
Subject: TDWG Audubon Core now has "region of interest" vocabulary
From: Dan Stowell <>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 13:19:16 +0000
Dear all

You may remember I asked for comments on standardising terms such as
startTime/endTime, within the TDWG Audubon Core standard. The new terms
have now been ratified, as part of this "region of interest" vocabulary:

https://ac.tdwg.org/termlist/#711-region-of-interest-vocabulary

We hope that using these terms will make (meta)data sharing easier!

Best wishes
Dan

--
Dan Stowell http://www.mcld.co.uk/research/
Associate Professor of AI & Biodiversity