PASSDAY21: tune in to your local pond

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: PASSDAY21: tune in to your local pond
From: Camille Desjonquères <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 09:03:44 +0000
Dear all,

Most people have a pond near their homes, and yet we currently know very little about the sounds found in those environments and the factors influencing them. To encourage people to get out and record underwater in ponds, we are organising the first PASSDAY21 on June 21st 2021.

Anyone with a recorder and a hydrophone can take part! The idea is to follow our recently published PASS protocol (see attached). Register your interest and stay in touch here.

You can find more details about this event here.

This is meant as a collaborative and open event, feel free to contact us at  if you have any questions or suggestions.

All the best,
Camille Desjonquères, Jack Greenhalgh and Carlos Abrahams
--
Camille Desjonquères
Postdoctoral fellow,