Looking for a MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship candidate

To: "" <>
Subject: Looking for a MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship candidate
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 08:47:53 +0000
Dear all, I am looking for a young researcher who would like to try applying to
Marie Curie Sklodowska Actions – Postdoctoral Fellowships with me as a partner.

I would like to develop a bioacoustics research program at the University of
South Bohemia, Ceske Budejovice, Czechia. My current research mainly focuses on
basic as well as applied topics associated with individual recognition and
individual identity signalling in animal acoustic signals and acoustic
monitoring of animals. I would especially welcome people with complementary
research skills that would open up new research possibilities (e.g. Machine
learning, Artificial intelligence, Programming; Phylogenetic comparative
analyses; Comparative cognition; Population genetics / genomics; Visual
signalling; Human voice).

Projects carried out in Czechia will have triple chance to be funded in the
2021 call: within the main competition, within ERA fellowships (Czechia belongs
to the ‘widening countries’), and within the Operational programme John Amos
Comenius by the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (projects getting
70% score should be funded).
Follow the link to find out the details about the position. Please, feel free
to forward to anyone who might be interested.

Best wishes, Pavel Linhart

More info about the position: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/644955
More info about me (Pavel Linhart):
https://zoo.prf.jcu.cz/index.php/staff-item/rndr-pavel-linhart-ph-d/?lang=en
Pavel Linhart

+420 775 394 684

University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
Faculty of Science
Branišovská 1645/31a
Czechia

www.evolutionofidentitysignaling.com