New paper on agent based modelling in sound impact assessments

To: "" <>
Subject: New paper on agent based modelling in sound impact assessments
From: Frank Thomsen <>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 09:31:25 +0000

Hi colleagues

Our team has been working very intensively on using animal movement models when assessing effects of noise on aquatic life. Therefore, we are very happy that our review on this topic has just been published. Our co-authors are from Leiden University and University of St. Andrews Check it out under:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/oik.08078

PDFs can be sent upon request.

Best regards,

Frank Thomsen

PhD

Director

Market Development, Sound and Marine Life

DHI logo

The expert in WATER ENVIRONMENTS

DHI A/S

Agern Allé 5

DK-2970 Hørsholm

Denmark

CVR-no: 36466871

Tel:

+45 4516 9200

Direct:

+45 4516 9446

Mobile:

+45 2940 4355

m("dhigroup.com","frth");">

www.dhigroup.com

Privacy policy

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient
(or authorised to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose
any information contained in it thereof. If you have received this communication in error, please advise the sender
appropriately by reply e-mail, and then delete it. Thank you very much.