I am interested to learn about vocal emotion recognition softwares (for animals). I’m aware of LIVEQUEST for chickens, and SOUNDWELL for pigs. As far as I know, the softwares I mentioned are still being built in laboratory, and then they are not available to
use. So, I came across with the speech emotion recognition
softwares like this on YT: https://youtu.be/NQ2-kVNIaF0
. However, it is to voice analysis only.
My interest is to find a software that be able to build recognizers from 11 frequency parameters approximately. The reason for this is because animal vocalizations are usually studied with many parameters to tell about emotions.
- duration from start to maximum amplitude,
- interval (distance to previous call),
- peak frequency,
- the minimum and maximum frequency and resulting bandwidth,
- three quartiles that describe the distribution of energy over the frequency range (Q25 refers to 25%; Q50, to 50%;
and Q75, to 75% percent of the energy in the frequency range),
- the number of peaks (above −20 dB, hysteresis: 10 dB),
- the frequency of the first two peaks (F1 and F2),
- the entropy and the harmonic-to-noise ratio (HNR)
I’d appreciate your recommendations on softwares and laboratories developing vocal emotion recognition softwares.
Sent from my iPad