Kaggle Competition Bird ID

To: BIOACOUSTICS-L <>
Subject: Kaggle Competition Bird ID
From: Holger Klinck <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:01:32 +0000

Hi all,

Our new Kaggle competition focusing on the identification of bird calls in soundscape data is now live:

https://www.kaggle.com/c/birdsong-recognition/overview

We want to thank Kaggle for providing $25k in prize money and the many domain experts who helped us put these data sets together.

If you have any questions about the competition, please let me know!

Hope all of you are well,

Holger

---

Dr. Holger Klinck

Director

Center for Conservation Bioacoustics

Cornell Lab of Ornithology, Cornell University

Faculty Fellow

Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future, Cornell University

Courtesy Assistant Professor

Marine Mammal Institute

Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, Oregon State University

Mailing address:

159 Sapsucker Woods Road

Ithaca, NY 14850, USA

Tel: +1.607.254.6250