New Review: Source Separation in Ecoacoustics

To: "" <>
Subject: New Review: Source Separation in Ecoacoustics
From: Harry Lin <>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 11:30:42 +0000
Dear Bioacoustics-L members,

My co-author and I are pleased to announce the following recent publications in Remote Sensing in Ecology and Conservation:
Lin, T.‐H. and Tsao, Y. (2019), Source separation in ecoacoustics: A roadmap towards versatile soundscape information retrieval. Remote Sens Ecol Conserv. doi:10.1002/rse2.141

We hope this review serves as a roadmap for researchers who interested in applying source separation techniques in ecoacoustics. If you have any questions about source separation techniques, we are also happy to discuss it with you.

--
Lin, Tzu-Hao 林子皓

Ph.D.
Young Research Fellow
Marine Biodiversity and Environmental Assessment Research Center, Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology
2-15, Natsushima, Yokosuka City, Kanagawa, 237-0061, Japan
+81-46-867-9691