New paper on noise impacts on marine mammals

To: "" <>
Subject: New paper on noise impacts on marine mammals
From: Frank Thomsen <>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 11:08:57 +0000

Hi Colleagues

I would like to draw your attention to an article my colleague Uwe Stöber and I have just published in JASA.

Effect of impact pile driving noise on marine mammals: A comparison of different noise exposure criteria

In this work we compare the results of noise impact assessments when using different noise exposure criteria. We hope we can contribute to the regulatory discussion on noise issues with this piece.

Link is below. For reprints, please contact me directly.

https://doi.org/10.1121/1.5109387

Best regards,

Frank Thomsen

PhD

Sales Executive

Ecology and Environment

DHI logo

The expert in WATER ENVIRONMENTS

DHI A/S

Agern Allé 5

DK-2970 Hørsholm

Denmark

CVR-no: 36466871

Tel:

+45 4516 9200

Direct:

+45 4516 9446

Mobile:

+45 2940 4355

m("dhigroup.com","frth");">

www.dhigroup.com

Privacy policy

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient
(or authorised to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose
any information contained in it thereof. If you have received this communication in error, please advise the sender
appropriately by reply e-mail, and then delete it. Thank you very much.