Re: Bioacoustic sound library resources

To: "" <>
Subject: Re: Bioacoustic sound library resources
From: Shira G <>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 16:04:07 +0000
Dear All,

I hope the approach of Spring is bringing lovely calls your way.

Attached is my finalized list of resources where you can obtain various animal sounds and the license to use them. I appreciate those of you that wrote me back to help the list grow; I am sure there are still more locations.  I think the  ASA Technical Committee on Animal Bioacoustics will also post this information on their website.

If in the future, you want to collaborate on a video project or are in the need of some graphic arts to help explain your research please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Shira

Shira D. Gordon, Ph.D.
@ SheRockScience (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram)