Special session on animal song at the ASA in Louisville, KY

To: "" <>
Subject: Special session on animal song at the ASA in Louisville, KY
From: Holger Klinck <>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:58:40 +0000

Sent on behalf of John Hildebrand (m("ucsd.edu","jhildebrand");">)

Dear Bioacousticians:

There will be a special session on animal song at the Acoustical Society of America in Louisville, Kentucky, 13-17 May, 2019.  Please consider submitting an abstract for this session - the deadline for abstract submission is Dec 17, 2018.

Title:  Understanding animal song

Description:  Songs are patterned sequences of sound, and are made by animals in both marine and terrestrial settings.  This session explores the causes and consequences of song production in a variety of animal taxa.

Please let me know, and send me a copy of your abstract, if you are able to contribute to this session.

Sincerely,
John

John Hildebrand
Scripps Institution of Oceanography