2018 Ecoacoustics Congress Abstract deadline extended Feb 11th

To: "" <>
Subject: 2018 Ecoacoustics Congress Abstract deadline extended Feb 11th
From: Jessie Cappadonna <>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 20:45:47 +0000
Hi all,

Apologies for any cross posting in advance, but I wanted to make sure folks using acoustic sensors to investigate species and environments are aware of the Ecoacoustics Congress, 24-28 June in Brisbane, Australia. Please see below for details.

Cheers,
Jessie

---------

Hello everyone,

The Ecoacoustics Congress 2018 will be held in Brisbane, Australia from 24th to 28th June 2018. The four day conference is organised by the International Society of Ecoacoustics (ISE) and it will bring together researchers from different fields interested in ecoacoustics. Ecoacoustics is an interdisciplinary science that investigates natural and anthropogenic sounds and their relationship with the environment over a wide range of study scales, both spatial and temporal, including  populations, communities, and landscapes.  We are soliciting abstracts in scientific, creative and interdisciplinary areas, and workshop proposals.

The deadline for submission of all abstracts and proposals have been extended: 11th February 2018.

To submit your abstract, please visit: https://ecoacousticscongress.org/call-for-abstracts/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Brisbane.

Kind regards

Local organising committee (Australasian Chapter of Ecoacoustics)

~~

Jessie Oliver

Australian Citizen Science Association (ACSA) | Management Committee Member

Join ACSA’s Discussion Group, Newsletter, Project Finder

Facebook, TwitterLinkedIn | www.citizenscience.org.au

Queensland University of Technology (QUT) | PhD Student

Science and Engineering Faculty | www.ecosounds.org |

Twitter: EcosoundsJessie & Project #BristleWhistle