New article on monitoring methods for marine mammals in low visibility c

To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
Subject: New article on monitoring methods for marine mammals in low visibility conditions
From: Ursula Verfuss <>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 18:08:22 +0000

Dear all,

On behalf of my co-authors I am proud to announce the publication of the following article:

Marine Pollution Bulletin, Volume 126, January 2018, Pages 1-18,

Comparing methods suitable for monitoring marine mammals in low visibility conditions during seismic surveys

Download link: https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1W0bL,ashmKg9

Best,

Ursula

Dr Ursula Verfuß

Senior Scientist

SMRU Consulting|New Technology Centre|North Haugh|ST ANDREWS|Fife  KY16 9SR|Scotland

email: m("smruconsulting.com","ukv");" target="_blank" id="LPNoLP">  |Tel: +44 (0)1334  464 746

websites: www.smruconsulting.com  | Twitter: @SMRU_Consulting | LinkedIN:  www.linkedin.com/company/smru-marine

P  Please consider whether you really need a hard copy of this email before printing it - thank you

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy this email.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

SMRU Consulting Limited is a trading name of SMRU Limited, which is a limited company registered in Scotland, Registered Number: SC296937.  Registered Office:  5 Atholl Crescent, Edinburgh  EH3 8EJ.