JNCC Marine Mammal Observer & BOEM PSO

To: "MARMAM " <>, "" <>, "Sea Turtle Biology and Conservation" <>
Subject: JNCC Marine Mammal Observer & BOEM PSO
From: Stephanie Barnicoat <>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:06:55 +0000

Hello,

We are now taking bookings for our JNCC accredited Marine Mammal Observer (MMO) course running 25-26 September and our BSEE/BOEM compliant Protected Species Observer (PSO) course on the 26 September, in Okehampton, Devon.

Certificates will be given on completion of the course, qualifying you for offshore work.

For more information, please follow the relevant link

http://www.seichetraining.com/jncc-mmo/

http://seichetraining.com/boem-bsee-pso-course

cid:<script language=m("01D1D160.82B0DE70","image002.png");">

Seiche Training
Bradworthy Industrial Estate, Langdon Road, Bradworthy, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 7SF, United Kingdom
Tel:  +44 (0)1409 404050
http://www.seichetraining.com

Registered in England & Wales No. 3475558, Registered Office: The Custom House, The Strand, Barnstaple, Devon