Media for Research: survey

To: BIOACOUSTICS-L <>
Subject: Media for Research: survey
From: "Janelle L. Morano" <>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 17:31:38 +0000

Dear Colleague,

The Macaulay Library is a scientific archive of natural history audio, video, and photographs. Our mission is to support individuals to collect such media and to preserve the media for scientific research, education, conservation, and the arts.

We are working to improve how we meet the needs of the broader research community. If you can take 10-15 minutes to complete our survey, you will help us understand those needs. We really appreciate your input.

Meeting the Needs of Researchers Survey

Thank you for taking the time to help us. Please forward this to your colleagues and students.

Sincerely,

Janelle Morano
Research Coordinator
Macaulay Library