New Website Address for the US Navy's Living Marine Resources (LMR) Prog

To: "" <>
Subject: New Website Address for the US Navy's Living Marine Resources (LMR) Program
From: "Kumar, Anurag CIV NAVFAC EXWC, EV LMR PM" <>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 19:06:44 +0000
The US Navy's Living Marine Resources (LMR) program's website address has
changed due to migration of the site to a new host server. The new website
address is http://greenfleet.dodlive.mil/LMR. The old website address is no
longer functional. We will post the announcement for soliciting proposals on
specific research topics on the website in late summer this year. Also, we
recently posted the LMR winter/spring newsletter and the 2016 annual report.

v/r Anu

Anurag Kumar
Living Marine Resources
Program Manager