"Machine Learning Methods in Bioacoustics" - Call for Abstracts, IBAC 20

To: "" <>
Subject: "Machine Learning Methods in Bioacoustics" - Call for Abstracts, IBAC 2017
From: Dan Stowell <>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 10:54:29 +0000
Dear all,

We are pleased to announce a symposium on "Machine Learning Methods in
Bioacoustics", to be held as part of the 2017 International Bioacoustics
Congress (Haridwar, India, 8-13 October 2017).

To submit an abstract, see: http://www.ibac2017india.com/abstracts/ -
Please ALSO send an e-mail with the title of your contribution to
 before April 30th.

Please forward to anyone who may be interested. We aim for a broad
representation, across the diverse fields of practitioners who have an
interest in using/developing machine learning methods for animal sounds.

Best wishes
Dan Stowell, symposium chair

--
Dan Stowell