Special Session on "Bird Audio Signal Processing" at EUSIPCO 2017

To: "" <>
Subject: Special Session on "Bird Audio Signal Processing" at EUSIPCO 2017
From: Dan Stowell <>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:16:55 +0000
Dear all,

We're pleased to announce that we will chair a Special Session on "Bird
Audio Signal Processing" at EUSIPCO 2017, to be held in Kos island,
Greece, on 28 August - 2 September, 2017.

This session will bring together research on an application domain of
growing recent interest, and of high practical importance: signal
processing and machine learning applied to the sounds of birds. The
paper submission deadline is 17th February.

Full details:
http://machine-listening.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/2017/01/eusipco-special-session-bird-audio-signal-processing/

Best wishes
Dan Stowell, on behalf of the organising committee

--
Dan Stowell
EPSRC Research Fellow