A Global Acoustic Biodiversity Monitoring Project

To: "" <>
Subject: A Global Acoustic Biodiversity Monitoring Project
From: Orlando Alfonso Acevedo Charry <>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 12:16:57 +0000
Hello everyone -

Last Thursday, we launched a Kickstarter project (link below) to establish a global network of acoustic biodiversity monitoring stations. We think this project could be of interest for you; become a part of this global project!!!

We would greatly appreciated any help promoting this global conservation project.

Please follow the link and feel free to contact me for more information about the project.

Thanks for your help.

Orlando

PS. Why do not star your day by listening to the sounds of nature from around the world in real-time?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arbimonstations/a-global-network-for-monitoring-the-sounds-of-natu

Orlando A.  Acevedo - Charry MSc
@OAcevedoCharry
Sieve Analytics Inc.