PhD vacancy

To: "" <>
Subject: PhD vacancy
From: James Windmill <>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 14:58:30 +0000

Dear Bioacoustics List,

I have full funding for a PhD to start in October. Unfortunately it is proving difficult to find a suitable student.

So, if any of you know someone who is interested in doing a PhD please pass on this email. The PhD can sit anywhere around my lab’s general area of research, i.e. biological and engineered acoustic sensor systems.

There is one important caveat, in addition to the standard academic profile the candidate has to be UK/EU and have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years.

Kind regards,

James.

Dr James Windmill

Reader

Centre for Ultrasonic Engineering

Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering

University of Strathclyde

Royal College Building

204 George Street

Glasgow

G1 1XW

Tel. +44 (0)141 548 2694

Fax. +44 (0)141 548 2950

Email. m("strath.ac.uk","james.windmill");">

www.cue.ac.uk

www.sasatin.eu

THE LOGO 2013

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, number SC015263.