Fwd: Sound and Marine Life JIP

To: "" <>
Subject: Fwd: Sound and Marine Life JIP
From: Holger Klinck <>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 13:24:40 +0000
See John Campbell's email below

Sir/Madam

From time to time, the Joint Industry Programme on E&P Sound and Marine Life solicits submissions for funding through a “Requests for Proposals” process.  We are just announcing two new RFP.  The first is entitled “Improvements for Towed Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) Technology”:  the second is entitled “Marine Mammal Observer / Protected Species Observer Data Analysis”.  I am attaching .pdf copies of the RFP documents as well as a link to the Sound and Marine Life web site where the RFPs will also be available.

http://www.soundandmarinelife.org/funding/rfps.aspx

I hope you will be able to advertise these to your community through “Bioacoustics”.

Yours faithfully

JOHN A CAMPBELL

John Campbell
Technical Director
email: m("iogp.org","jac");">
phone: +44 20 3763 9707

International Association of Oil & Gas Producers
209-215 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NL, UK
reception: +44 20 3763 9700
web: www.iogp.org

IOGP logo

Follow @IOGP_News

This e-mail was sent by The International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP).
IOGP is registered in England. Registration number: 1832064. Registered office: 209-215 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NL.