Fwd: Annoucement for the 2016 meeting on “Effects of Noise on Aquatic Li

To: "" <>
Subject: Fwd: Annoucement for the 2016 meeting on “Effects of Noise on Aquatic Life”
From: Holger Klinck <>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 17:24:19 +0000
See announcement below....

We are pleased to announce that the web site for 2016 meeting on “Effects of Noise on Aquatic Life” (www.aquaticnoise.org) is now open for meeting registration, hotel reservations, submission of abstracts, and application for support to attend the meeting.  Please note the following:

·         Closing date for submission of abstracts is February 29, 2016.

·         Closing date for requests for financial support is February 29, 2016

·         We strongly encourage early registration and making of hotel reservations since our meeting space is somewhat limited and while we hope to accommodate all who wish to attend, this could ultimately get limited.

·         Meeting hotel rooms are also somewhat limited so please make your reservations early.

·         Note that anyone receiving any form of support to attend the meeting will be required to be first author on a presentation (talk or poster) and submit a paper to AN2016 edition of the Proceedings of Meetings on Acoustics (POMA).

·         We will attempt to provide financial support for as many people as possible. However, priority will be given to students, postdocs, and colleagues from developing nations.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of the organizers. And we would be pleased if you would share this announcement with colleagues who might be interested in attending the meeting and linking to our meeting from your web sites.

Christine Erbe, m("curtin.edu.au","C.Erbe");" target="_blank">m("curtin.edu.au","C.Erbe");">

Arthur N. Popper, m("umd.edu","apopper");" target="_blank">m("umd.edu","apopper");">

Anthony D. Hawkins, m("btconnect.com","a.hawkins");" target="_blank">m("btconnect.com","a.hawkins");">

Joseph Sisneros, m("uw.edu","Sisneros");" target="_blank">m("uw.edu","Sisneros");">

Frank Thomsen, m("dhigroup.com","frth");" target="_blank">m("dhigroup.com","frth");">

Joseph A. Sisneros, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology and Biology
Mailing Address:
University of Washington
Department of Psychology
337 Guthrie Hall
Seattle, WA 98195-1525
office phone: 206-543-8893; lab phone: 206-543-5313