Seeking information on low visibility real-time monitoring techniques

To: "" <>
Subject: Seeking information on low visibility real-time monitoring techniques
From: Ursula Verfuss <>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:23:29 +0000

Dear list users,

We are currently working on a project entitled “Comparison of low visibility real-time monitoring techniques and identification of potential areas of further development for the detection of marine mammals at sea during E&P activities offshore” funded by the Joint Industry Programme on E&P Sound and Marine Life – Phase III (IOGP-JIP).

We are looking for developers, suppliers and users of real-time low visibility monitoring equipment that is or might currently or in future be suitable for detecting marine mammals and other large marine animals for mitigation purposes. If you are amongst (at least) one of those, we would be extremely interested and grateful if you would be willing to dedicate some of your time to answering some of the questionnaires we set up on this website:

http://www.smruconsulting.com/locations/europe/low-visibility-real-time-monitoring/

If you would rather answer these questions on a phone call or by sending us leaflets containing such information please go ahead and let us know! We are happy to phone you or pull information out of material you send us. If you wish to send us anything please email me on ukv(at)smruconsulting.com.

Your answers will enable us to review and evaluate the capabilities and viabilities of existing and developing low visibility mitigation monitoring methods and systems. The results of this review including an overview over the systems will be published in a report to the IOGP-JIP.

Thanks a lot for your efforts!

Sincere greetings,

Ursula

Dr Ursula Verfuß

Senior Scientist

  SMRU_Consulting_Horizontal_(rgb)

SMRU Consulting|New Technology Centre|North Haugh|ST ANDREWS|Fife  KY16 9SR|Scotland

email: m("smruconsulting.com","ukv");" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">  |Tel: +44 (0)1334 479100

websites: www.smruconsulting.com  | Twitter: @SMRU_Consulting | LinkedIN:  www.linkedin.com/company/smru-marine

P  Please consider whether you really need a hard copy of this email before printing it - thank you

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy this email.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

SMRU Consulting Limited is a trading name of SMRU Limited, which is a limited company registered in Scotland, Registered Number: SC296937.  Registered Office:  5 Atholl Crescent, Edinburgh  EH3 8EJ.