Permanent recording station

To: "" <>
Subject: Permanent recording station
From: Serge Aucoin <>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 17:25:58 +0000
Hello,
Our acoustic recorders and bioacoustic software have evolved quite a bit since last time. We’re currently wrapping up tests on new permanent stations (10x less expensive than back when we first started). The stations are now tiny and so can be deployed anywhere without effort. They also use your cellular network to automatically upload recordings for analyses, so no need for towers, antennae, base stations, etc.
I’ve attached the working prototype of our permanent station. We’re currently on our way to producing them in volume. If interested, please contact for more information.
Hope to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Serge Aucoin

PS. Please check out our last newsletter for more info. Apologies for any repeat emails.