New paper on passive acoustic monitoring

To: "" <>
Subject: New paper on passive acoustic monitoring
From: Elke Burkhardt <>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 07:36:59 +0000

Dear all,

On behalf of my Colleagues I would like to inform you of the recently published paper:

Van Opzeeland, I.; Samaran, F.; Stafford, K.M.; Findlay, K.; Gedamke, J.; Harris, D.; Miller, B.S. (2013) Towards collective circum-Antarctic passive acoustic monitoring: The Southern Ocean Hydrophone Network (SOHN). Polarforschung, 83, 2, 47-61, hdl:10013/epic.44470.d001

Best regards

Elke

Elke Burkhardt

Alfred-Wegener-Institut Helmholtz-Zentrum für Polar- und Meeresforschung

Ocean Acoustics Lab

Am Alten Hafen 26

D- 27568 Bremerhaven

Email: m("awi.de","elke.burkhardt");">