instructors wanted fro field courses

To: <>
Subject: instructors wanted fro field courses
From: Mithriel MacKay <>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 12:06:19 -0600
The Marine and Coastal Ecology Research Center is looking for 1 or 2 instructors with an advanced degree to teach our PAM course and our program, "Acoustic in Marine Habitats".
Our week long field intensive programs are designed for undergraduates, new grads, grad students, and naturalists attracting participants from around the world.

Instructors must be knowledgeable, love to teach, have a positive up-beat attitude, comfortable in the field with limited amenities, and available 1-2 weeks between May and December to travel to Puerto Rico, USA.

Please visit our website (www.Marine-Eco.org), Education Hub (www.Marine-Eco.org/mcerc-moodle), and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/researchcenter) for more information about our non-profit organization. If you are interested and would like to chat about this in detail, send along a CV, your Skype name, and availability for a Skype meeting to

Thank you for your interest in our research and education programs!

--
}-wh^ale>   }-wh^ale>   }-wh^ale>   }-wh^ale>   }-wh^ale>   }-wh^ale>

Mithriel M. MacKay
Ph.D. Candidate
Marine Mammal Research Program
Department of Marine Biology
Texas A&M University, Galveston
(830) 688-9878

and

Director of Research and Education
Marine and Coastal Ecology Research Center
San German, Puerto Rico, USA
     and
Pipe Creek, Texas 78063
Education HUb         www.Marine-Eco.org/mcerc-moodle