PAMGuard Release Beta 1.13.00

To: "" <>
Subject: PAMGuard Release Beta 1.13.00
From: Douglas Gillespie <>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:51:09 +0000

The PAMGuard team are happy to announce the release of PAMGuard Beta version 1.13.00.

PAMGuard is open source software for the Detection, Classification and Localisation of marine mammal sounds. For more information, see www.pamguard.org.

The new version is packed with great new features including ten new modules as well as several improvements to existing modules and bug fixes. Check the release notes at http://www.pamguard.org/57_ReleaseNotes.html for further information.

As always, we have done our best to test all modules prior to release. However, it’s possible that unintended bugs have crept through, so please send any feedback to us at and we’ll deal with any issues as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

Douglas Gillespie.

Douglas Gillespie

Sea Mammal Research Unit,

Scottish Oceans Institute,

University of St Andrews,

St Andrews, KY16 8LB

Scotland.

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532