Seeking some reef sounds

To: <>
Subject: Seeking some reef sounds
From: Michael Stocker <>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:29:20 -0700

Dear Bioacoustics L community

I'm giving a marine bio-acoustics overview to a lay audience at the California Academy. I have a lot of vertebrate sounds, but aside from  snapping shrimp and lobster creaking I don't have any other arthropod phonations. I understand that barnacles "whistle." Does anyone on this list have a recording of this that they might share?

Other reef sounds would also be appreciated, preferably from Eastern Australia or Oceana area.

Thanks in advance for your help

Michael Stocker

http://www.planetwhale.com/img/618ocr_logo_041510_v51297800494.jpg
Michael Stocker, Director