[CFP] uLearnBio-ICML 2014: Workshop on Unsupervised Learning from Bioaco

To: <>, Bioacoustics-L <>
Subject: [CFP] uLearnBio-ICML 2014: Workshop on Unsupervised Learning from Bioacoustic Big Data
From: Herve Glotin <>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 22:34:56 +0100
[Please forward to whom it may concern]

We are pleased to inform you that paper submission is now open for our ICML 2014 workshop uLearnBio: "Unsupervised Learning from Bioacoustic Big Data" organized within ICML - on 21-26 june, 2014 in Beijing, China

http://sabiod.univ-tln.fr/ulearnbio/

We kindly invite interested people to submit their papers before the deadline for paper submission (21 march 2014).

Two technical challenges are open in the framework of the workshop and we kindly invite interested people to participate. Submission of keynote/results for the technical challenge are possible up to 30 may 2014.

We would appreciate if you forward this call to whom it may concern.

Best Regards
--
Faicel Chamroukhi, Associate Professor
Information Sciences and Systems Laboratory (LSIS)- UMR 7296 CNRS