Help for Master's Degree in Environmental Acoustics

To: <>
Subject: Help for Master's Degree in Environmental Acoustics
From: Juaco Grijota <>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 14:43:06 +0200
Dear All:

I am a student of Masters of Acoustic Engineering at the University of Valladolid (Spain) and I just started my Master's Thesis Work (TFM) under the direction of Professor Dr. Maria Angeles Martin Bravo.

The title of this study is "Guidelines for the management of noise on wildlife and protected natural areas". I've just contacted several of the agencies responsible for the Regional and State Administration in Spain, but there is little information, and there are no established guidelines for its management.

In my country there are not many people with my double training (degree in biology, master in engineering acoustics) and I would like to mix these two lines of knowledge.

I think perhaps someone in the list could be working with this issue, I am interested to contact with them.

Very grateful to you
Kind regards

Juaco Grijota