looking for references about deep-sea acoustic monitoring

To: <>
Subject: looking for references about deep-sea acoustic monitoring
From: songhai <>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:53:45 +0800

Dear Colleagues:

    I’m looking for references about Autonomous Acoustic Recorders for Passive Acoustic Monitoring at deep sea with water depth over 1000 m or even over 6000 m. I appreciate very much if you could give me any information. Thanks in advance.

All the best

Songhai

Songhai Li Ph.D. & Prof.

Marine Mammal and Marine Bioacoustics Laboratory,

Sanya Institute of Deep-sea Science and Engineering,

Chinese Academy of Sciences,

62 Fenghuang Road, Sanya, 572000, China

Phone: +86-898-88222393

Email: