Bioacoustics article in PNAS

To: <>
Subject: Bioacoustics article in PNAS
From: Natasha Mhatre <>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:07:22 +0100
Dear all,

I realised we haven't posted our article on insect singing that appeared in PNAS on the bioacoustics list. This is to remedy that.

‘Changing resonator geometry to boost sound power decouples size and song frequency in a small insect’,
Mhatre, N, Fernando Montealegre-Z, Rohini Balakrishnan & Robert, D.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2012

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2012/04/23/1200192109.abstract?sid=776f5e52-00d9-4f83-8897-40be1ad489f2

Yours
Natasha