announcing the Neuroethology Congress

To: <>
Subject: announcing the Neuroethology Congress
From: "Simmons, Andrea Megela" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:04:24 -0500
Sent on behalf of Art Popper

Dear Colleagues:

The web site for ICN2012 here at the University of Maryland, College Park, will open on March 1 for abstract submission, registration, and hotels. We have a very exciting meeting planned that has outstanding plenary talks, symposia, and other events. The meeting starts with a reception in the magnificent Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center on our campus, and our banquet will be a spectacular evening with dinner, dancing, and seeing the sights of Washington DC from a boat on the Potomac River.

Please visit our web site – http://www.icn2012.umd.edu – and learn more about the meeting, submit your abstract, and register. We have limited travel funds to support student travel.

This year, for the first time, abstracts will actually be published on the web after the meeting and be searchable through search engines including Google Scholar (you can opt out of this if you wish).

Also, please note that the University of Maryland is very close to Washington DC and it takes only about 45 minutes by Metro (our subway) to get to the heart of DC and the numerous monuments, museums, and sights. Thus, ICN2012 is a great destination this summer for a family vacation.

If you have any questions about ICN2012 please feel free to email to Our web site also has contacts who can help you with registration and your abstract submission and the meeting program.

On behalf of my colleagues on the Local Organizing Committee and our colleagues on the Program Committee, we look forward to seeing you at the University of Maryland this summer.

Art

Arthur N. Popper
Professor, Department of Biology
Associate Dean, The Graduate School
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
phone: (301) 405-1940  fax: (301) 314-9358
email:
lab url: www.popperlab.umd.edu
program url: www.ccebh.umd.edu

--