Re: fish and other peculiar underwater sounds

Subject: Re: fish and other peculiar underwater sounds
From: "michele manghi" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:03:49 +0200
For the Italian website of the magazine FOCUS (devoted to science for
general public), I am compiling an article series about underwater
sounds. The first issue will be about fish.

If you have one or more short sound clips you are happy to share with
readers, we will be happy to publish it with full credits and any
short lines you will like to add.

Just drop me a note with your contact details and I will get in touch.

Thanks,
michele manghi

--
NAUTA ricerca e consulenza scientifica