Bioacoustician Assistance Needed

Subject: Bioacoustician Assistance Needed
From: Dave Mellinger <>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:43:26 -0700
This is forwarded from Nicola Doyle, whose contact info is below.

Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:54:56 -0400
From: Nicola Doyle <>

BIOACOUSTICIAN ASSISTANCE NEEDED

We are currently working on a television documentary project and are looking for a bioacoustician to review some sound scape recordings of ours. The bioacoustician will be asked to try and either identify, or perhaps rule out, the sources of the sounds. We are planning on conducting this investigation sometime during the week of April 20th - 24th, 2008.

If you are willing to share your expertise with us for this investigation, please contact me by email and I can share with you more details about the project. Thank you very much for your generous time and consideration; I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Nicola Doyle
CMJ Productions II Inc.
o: 514.731.4242, ext. 205