New $3,000 Scholarship Now Available

To: "" <>
Subject: New $3,000 Scholarship Now Available
From: Tracy- Beam Reach Marine Science and Sustainability School <>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:12:58 +0000 (GMT)
We've just created a new $3,000 scholarship for our fall and spring programs.
If you are interested in studying killer whales in the wild apply now!

http://beamreach.org/application.html?1nschlfs08cab080204

The Lookout Scholarship
Available to both Spring and Fall programs.

How to Apply:
Add a paragraph to the end of your essay describing your most burning research
question and how you want to answer it with Beam Reach.  Be specific when
describing the question that you most want to answer.  Tell us how you see
using your time with Beam Reach to find answers to your question.  Hint:  Look
at past student projects to see how other students used the resources available
to answer their questions.

Award Criteria:
Quality of writing
How well your question integrates with Beam Reach research

Is Beam Reach for you?
http://www.beamreach.org/is-beam-reach-for-you.html?2nschlfs08cab080204

Beam Reach | Marine Science and Sustainability School
www.beamreach.org

206.371.1254
7044 17th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115

If you'd like to receive our newsletter, hit reply and put subscribe in the
subject line and we'll add you right away.

If you don't want to receive emails from us, please hit reply and put
unsubscribe in the subject line and we'll remove you right away.