Undergraduate Orca Acoustics Field Study

To: Cornell BIOACOUSTICLIST <>
Subject: Undergraduate Orca Acoustics Field Study
From: Brett Becker <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:55:39 -0700
I had the joy of taking part in this program (see below) the first year it ran.
 It is a fantastic experience with some excellent teachers in a beautiful part
of the world.

If interested, I urge you to sign up. I guess they have 2 more slots to fill.

Email me if you have questions:

And certainly tell them you heard it from me if you sign up.

Brett

Spend 10 weeks studying killer whales in the Pacific Northwest.

Beam Reach is for you if you want to:
-study endangered orcas in the wild
-work with experts in killer whale conservation
-learn about marine conservation and sustainability
-sail on a biodiesel electric catamaran
-learn in a small group and get lots of individual time with instructors
-work on science that matters and your own research project
-explore the San Juan Islands in the Pacific Northwest
-earn 18 credits from the University of Washington

Find out if Beam Reach is for you:
http://www.beamreach.org/is-beam-reach-for-you.html?1arwsp08aa080110

Apply Now! Final application deadline for the Spring 2008 program is February 4, 2008.

http://beamreach.org/application.html?2arwsp08aa080110

Let us know if you have any questions.
Tracy

Beam Reach | Marine Science and Sustainability School
www.beamreach.org

206.371.1254
7044 17th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115