Study wild whales this spring

To: "" <>
Subject: Study wild whales this spring
From: Tracy- Beam Reach Marine Science and Sustainability School <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 01:08:47 +0000 (GMT)
Spend 10 weeks using bioacoustic tools to study killer whales and their prey.

Beam Reach is for you if you want to:
- study endangered orcas, salmon, and bottomfish
- work with experts in marine conservation
- localize sounds by towing hydrophones
- sail on a biodiesel electric catamaran that's silent underwater
- learn in a small group and collaborate intensely with your mentor
- design your own research project on a topic that matters
- explore the San Juan Islands in the Pacific Northwest
- earn 18 credits from the University of Washington

Find out if Beam Reach is for you:
http://www.beamreach.org/is-beam-reach-for-you.html?1lcs08cab080102

Apply Now!  Final application deadline for the spring 2008 program is February
4, 2008.  We're accepting applications for fall 2008, too.
http://beamreach.org/application.html?2lcs08cab080102

Email me if you have any questions:

Beam Reach | Marine Science and Sustainability School
www.beamreach.org

206.371.1254
7044 17th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115

If you'd like to receive our newsletter, hit reply and put subscribe in the
subject line and we'll add you right away.

If you don't want to receive emails from us, please hit reply and put
unsubscribe in the subject line and we'll remove you right away.