New bioacoustics software available - Song Scope by Wildlife Acoustics

To: <>
Subject: New bioacoustics software available - Song Scope by Wildlife Acoustics
From: "Ian Agranat" <>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:59:25 -0400
Song Scope bioacoustics software is now available from Wildlife Acoustics.
This tool is designed to enable field biologists to create their own
"recognizers" from training data, and use the results to scan long field
recordings to detect and identify matching vocalizations.

The software is available for a 30-day trial at no charge and runs on
Windows, Linux and Mac platforms.

More information is available at http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/.

If any of you try it, I would appreciate any comments, suggestions and
feedback you have to offer so we can continue to improve the utility of the
software.

Thanks and best regards,

Ian Agranat, President
Wildilfe Acoustics, Inc.