infrasonic vocalisations in Costa Rica.

Subject: infrasonic vocalisations in Costa Rica.
From: "Mario Rivera" <>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:32:19 -0600
I am interested in developing methods to individually identify
infrasonic vocalisations of wild manatees without capturing them.
Tortuguero's (Costa Rica) population is small and capture could affect
their regional movements for a long time to come.  If you have any
information about methodology and equipment for this task, I would be
very interested to hear it.

Thank you,
Mario Rivera
Costa Rica