DIFAR sonobuoys

To: <>
Subject: DIFAR sonobuoys
From: "julien delarue" <>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:35:36 EDT
I'm planning to use DIFAR sonobuoys for a project on fin whale acoustic
behavior and I was able to obtain old (1992) Hermes Electronics AN/SSQ-53D
buoys. I want to modify some aspects of the buoys' electronics (scuttling
device, timer..), and that is why I'd like to know if somebody would have
circuit diagrams for this type of sonobuoys as the company has destroyed these
documents long time ago.

Any help or information on sonobuoy modification would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Julien

Julien Delarue
Graduate Student