Graduate assistantships available

To: <>
Subject: Graduate assistantships available
From: Robert Benson <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:09:48 EST
We have a new (2nd year) Ph.D. program in place here at Texas A&M
University-Corpus Christi.  It is an interdisciplinary program intended to
prepare students to study and solve broad systematic problems in the marine and
related environment.  Bioacoustics will be an element of all the projects with
which I am associated.  This fall, we will have 10 nine-month assistantships
available at the rate of $18,000.   I'd like to hear from any students that may
be interested in a challenging but different sort of doctoral program.  Email
me or give me a call at 361-825-3888.  We are pretty excited about this.  It is
a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of what we hope will become a
well-known and respected program.

Robert Benson
Physical and Life Sciences