RE: High-speed-A/D-PC-card drivers for Mac OS X

To: <>
Subject: RE: High-speed-A/D-PC-card drivers for Mac OS X
From: "Cetacean Research Technology" <>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:07:33 EST
Check out IO Tech at http://www.iotech.com/.  They only recently added
16-bit boards. I know their systems run on PCs but not sure about Macs.

Good luck,
Joe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joseph R. Olson
Cetacean Research Technology
PO Box 70186
Seattle, WA  98127

TEL: 206-297-1310
        877-824-5432 (outside the Seattle local calling area)
FAX: 206-784-0557
Mobile: 206-650-8676

www.cetaceanresearch.com

Cetacean Research Technology is a strategic partner of
Sound Technology, Inc.
Spectra Group - Signal Analysis Division