fish sounds

Subject: fish sounds
From: Clara Amorim <>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:43:33 -0800
I would like to bring to your attention the following paper:

 M. Clara P. Amorim and Vitor C. Almada (2005)
 The outcome of male-male encounters affects subsequent sound production
 during courtship in the cichlid fish Oreochromis mossambicus. Anim. Behav.
 69 (3):595-601.

 Please contact me if you would like a pdf of the paper.

 Clara Amorim

 M. Clara Amorim
 Unidade de Investigação em Eco-Etologia
 Instituto Superior de Psicologia Aplicada
 Rua Jardim do Tabaco 34
 1149-041 Lisboa, Portugal